HAD A FIRE?
CALL US TODAY
Water OR Fire Damage
(not valid with any other offer)
MOLD AND MILDEW REMOVAL
A-1 has the tools and techniques to resolve various mold or mildew problems. Different types of mold have minimum, optimum and maximum temperature ranges for growth. Many fungi grow well at temperatures between 60 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit, which are also ideal temperatures for human comfort. Mold (fungi), a fuzzy cobweb like growth, thrives with sufficient moisture, rapidly disintegrating wood, paper and leather. In winter, when buildings are heated, mold often grows in cold, uninsulated exterior windows and walls, including uninsulated closets along exterior walls where building surfaces are generally cold relative to the indoor air temperature.
A-1 Enterprises Mold Services:
• Resolve Moisture Problem: we will identify the source of the water accumulation and lower the relative humidity with dehumidifiers to halt mold and mildew growth.
• Seal Off Area: To minimize Dust and seal off area to prevent mold spores from spreading to other areas of the house, we contain the area being cleaned and minimize dust in the room using air scrubbers with HEPA filters.
• Clean the Mold: All materials in the area will be misted to prevent mold spores from becoming airborne during cleaning. The surface is cleaned using various soaps and disinfectants and then thoroughly dried.
• Remove the Mold: A-1 personnel will dispose of all mold infested materials while minimizing the chance for further mold spreading.
• Verify the Mold Clean-Up Was Successful: A review will be done by a certified lab to verify complete mold clean-up was achieved.
Get a Quote
© A-1 ENTERPRISES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED